iegangs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

W.A.B.S. up

Go down

W.A.B.S. up Empty W.A.B.S. up

Post  Blakk Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:54 am

waaaabs up nigga wus cracken. u kno where 4200 blocc is end all talk nigga. come thru

W.A.B.S. up L_ed43b68c35d5dd0fcb66a7cb023c389f

gotdam cuzz we wuz young lol they all killaz now

Blakk
Associate

Back to top Go down

W.A.B.S. up Empty Re: W.A.B.S. up

Post  Blakk Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:58 am

wus good nigga who u kno from my hood?? 2800 blocc is thick but these days they aint even that active who do you kno? and what talkin about nigga? and my bad for net bangin right now, nigga dont trip, dont kno if this board got as many ese's as s-gangs but any sureno on this forum nigga straight up this sur killa. tiny dukes, projects, 1200 blocc, casa blanca, and a couple east side clicks on the side line...and on the south side its strictly dub gang... bg blacc from 42000 blocc dub gang nigga thats Bg B-L-A double C from south side riverside wabs tonga crip gang... in case anybody wanna kno who this is... ax that nigga shadow he dead now...rhino got slaughtered by the mac truck guts hangin out that nigga side.

Blakk
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  Blakk Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:04 am

big wacko get on with all that incoherency, you on that road to bablyon nigga get on that road to zion, fucc outta here im finna go smoke me a blunt and sip this 40 you should do the same...nigga wabs out

Blakk
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum